The ultimate arts and crafts project for the witch or wizard in your life! With this paint-your-own magic wand kit you will receive everything you need to create your own wand to perfectly match your weird and wonderful wizard style.
You will receive our signature Dragon & Elder 3D printed magic wand, direct from our London design studio and then use your creative genius to paint a one-of a kind wand of your choice. Or follow the instructions and video tutorials to replicate any of our classic wand designs.
The above wands show our dark, light, and vibrant colour schemes-- follow the video tutorial to make something like this or design right from your imagination!
Display it proudly with your magic wand stand (included).
(Please note that the above photo shows the magic wand stand. Your magic wand will arrive unpainted and you will follow instructions to make it look similar [or completely different!]. Wands provided in this kit are not illuminated.)
GOOD TO KNOW! The magic wand in this kit pairs with our other (and future) magic wand-activated products and DIY projects.
- One of our Dragon & Elder (13 1/4 inches) 3D printed magic wands, which is provided unpainted
- An informational card about your magic wand's composition and what that means. Dragon & Elder is one of the more powerful wands-- learn about it!
- Wooden Wand Stand (assembly required)
- 2 paint brushes
- Paint pots filled with our selection of acrylic paints
- Written instructions with links to online video tutorials
KIT DOES INCLUDE (BUT REQUIRES)
- Paper for covering your table as you paint
- A good sense of fun
Our magic wands are not really magic. It's science. But science is the magic of our world, so it's all a matter of perspective, I suppose.
Magic wands have feelings too. Will break if mistreated or whacked too aggressively.
Warning! Do not allow your young wizard to eat the acrylic paint provided in this kit. Colours may stain. Suitable clothing should be worn at all times when using this product.
Warning! Not suitable for children under 36 months - small parts. choking hazard.